Map & directions
Directions from Athens Airport (El. Venizelos)
There are two alternative ways from the Athens Airport (180km)
By Taxi (Taxi in Athens) or
By Car / Taxi
1. From the airport, take the Attica Road in the direction of Elefsis.
2. Take Exit No9 for Lamia (E 75).
3. Continue along (E 75) the highway and take the Castro exit on the right, following direction for Levadia.
4. Pass through Orchomenos, Levadia and Arachova for Delphi.
1. From the airport take PROASTIAKOS TRAIN (www.oasa.gr) the direction to Stathmos Larisis and get off at Stathmo Nerantziotisa.
2.Take METRO Line 1 to the direction to Pireaus and get off at station “Kato Patissia” to the bus station in Athens (located at 260, Liossion str, PC 10445 Tel.210 8317096) or take a taxi (costs about 5 €) to go at bus station Stathmos Larisis.
3. Take a bus to Delphi. The cost of the bus is 15,10 €
4. You will travel for approximately 3 hours. See above the timetable.
5. Arriving at the Delphi bus station (Tel. 22650 82317)
6. The hotel is located 200 m. on the right side of the street, towards to center.
From Athens to Delphi 07:30 – 10:30 – 14:30 – 18:15
Tel office 0030 210 8317096 Liossion pc 10445 Athens Bus Terminal www.ktel-fokidas.gr
Directions from Athens (Center)
1.You get METRO in the direction of Kifisia and get off at Kato Patissia or get TAXI to the bus station in Athens (costs about 5 €) (located at 260, Liossion str, PC 10445 Tel.210 8317096)
2. Take a bus to Delphi. Cost of the bus is 15,10 €.
3. You will travel for approximately 3 hours.
4. The hotel is located 200m on the right side of the street, towards to center.